Quora is a peer-to-peer “Questions and Answers” website focused on startups, entrepreneurship and self development.
It’s a fantastic and free resource for entrepreneurs. Anyone could ask a question or contribute answers. Here is a collection of the best questions and answer for entrepreneurs.
1. What should I do if I have 2–3 startups ideas worth launching?
2. How do I find good technical co-founders?
3. What is the best advice for a young, first-time startup CEO?
4. What is the most useful, shortest, and most generally applicable piece of wisdom?
5. What is the number one reason startups fail?
6. What are the most common mistakes first-time entrepreneurs make?
7. What is the standard equity stake for an advisor of a pre-funded startup?
8. What are the best ways to manage relationships with VC contacts prior to fundraising?
9. What are the top 5-7 questions a start-up CEO should ask of an angel investor early on, to determine if they and you (& your project) are a potential fit?
10. What are examples of good startup term sheets?
11. Startups: What would the ideal web technology start-up team be composed of?
12. How much money should I raise?
13. How do you get sales going for a b2b product like Yammer, Jive or Rypple?
14. What’s the best launch strategy for a web startup?
16. What is involved in a startup “scaling”?
17. What are some good examples of startup product demo videos, and who made them?
18. What are the free (or close to free) resources for entrepreneurs?
19. What books are on your “must read” list for web startups?
20. What are some of the habits wealthy entrepreneurs have that other people don’t?
21. What’s the most powerful/inspirational quote you’ve ever heard?
Mawuna Koutonin is a world peace activist who relentlessly works to empower people to express their full potential and pursue their dreams, regardless of their background.
He is the Editior of SiliconAfrica.com, Founder of Goodbuzz.net, and Social activist for Africa Renaissance. Koutonin’s ultimate dream is to open a world-class human potential development school in Africa in 2017. If you are interested in learning more about this venture or Koutonin’s other projects, you can reach him directly by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org